🌺10/24 2:00pm-10/25 2:00pm
《只要我長大》 ”Lokah Laqi“
泰雅族原住民部落小朋友主演 連結南島語系Asians and Pacific Islanders
Kids Fun Festival
As one of the largest family-oriented events in the San Francisco Bay Area, Kids Fun Festival hosts a consortium of performers….
Kids Fun Festival is organized by Taiwanese Cultural & Sports Association, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Taiwanese Cultural…..
“KFF is the most attended festival held in the City of Cupertino. Each year many children and adults look forward to this event….
What People Say’s
- What day is Kids Fun Festival 2019?
Saturday, August 10th 2019
- Where is Kids Fun Festival held?
Cupertino Memorial Park21121 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
- What time is Kids Fun Festival?
10:00am – 4:00pm
- How many years has Kids Fun Festival been around?
This year we are celebrating the 10th annual festival!
- What are some displays at the International Exhibits?
Each country represented is run by an individual volunteer who share their culture however they’d like. Some booths host traditional children’s games, or display articles of clothing for kids to try on, while others have small crafts and activities inspired by their heritage.
- Do I have to be part of a non-profit or organization to host an international booth?
Nope! Grab your friends, neighbors, or relatives who share the same ethnicity and come together to showcase your culture!